You have not finished your payment. Are you sure you want to exit?
Payroll Period Confirmation
A payment has already been made on this selected payment period. Please change the period or continue with the payment on the selected period.
MSA Payment Instructions
1. Select your payroll month in the drop down list.
2. Enter your total monthly gross payroll figures by classification code in the “Gross Payroll” column.
3. Each amount in the "Gross Payroll" column will be multiplied by the corresponding "Rating Factor" column and totals will be placed in the “Premium” column.
4. Then the figures in the "Premium" column will be added, and the sum will be placed on the "Total" line.
5. Finally, click the "Submit and Make Payment" button and it will give you the choice to pay with credit card or check.
Please note: The rating factor is an estimate based on the estimated payroll and modifiers at the time of policy
issuance. Your final audited premium may result in a premium difference. If you engage sub-contractors, be sure
they comply with the Workers’ Compensation law and furnish you with Certificates of Insurance. These Certificates
will need to be available for our auditors or a premium may be charged.
Reminder: A Late Fee may be applied if a Notice of Termination for Non-payment of installment premium is issued. The notice will be issued if payment is not received.
Zero Payroll Confirmation
Are you sure that you want to report $0 payroll for the following policies:
Please disable "Private Mode", or upgrade to a modern browser. Or perhaps a dependent file missing. Please see: https://github.com/marcuswestin/store.js'